Nerdio Manager for Government Organizations (SLG)
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise extends the native Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365 admin experience with best-in-class enterprise capabilities and empowers enterprise IT professionals to deploy and manage Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows 365, physical devices and Windows applications.
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise
is the perfect Azure Virtual Desktop companion that makes Azure Virtual Desktop & Windows 365 inexpensive and easy to deploy and manage.
AVD for Government FY22 Trends and Priorities
Across State and Local Governments, several trends and priorities have emerged for FY22 and beyond, such as the importance of mitigating cybersecurity and compliance risks, modernizing court operations, and modernizing government-owned utilities. These trends underscore the importance of Azure Virtual Desktop for government customers.
How Can Nerdio help?
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise helps government organizations deploy, manage and scale native Azure Virtual Desktop admin experiences with the best-in-class enterprise capabilities, empowering IT professionals to automate, optimize, and secure AVD deployments with ease.
- Deploy Azure Virtual Desktop in under 2 hours
- Drive performance and cost savings at production scale in perpetuity
- White glove training to optimize Nerdio’s scripting and auto-scaling features for specific customer use cases
- Superior customer experience with easy, fast, deployment and ongoing management
- Accelerate deals to close 3x faster than native AVD alone
- Drive ACR and ACA, and scale out your customers’ AVD environment
- Provide a better customer experience through the deployment of AVD
- Apply against customers’ MACC
Microsoft FY22 Sales Plays
Modern Work > Modernize Endpoints
Infrastructure > Modernize to AVD
When to Position Nerdio
- Greenfield AVD opportunities
- Existing AVD customers with cost and/or management challenges
WHO WE WORK WITH
Nerdio Government Customers
View Our Case Study
Learn how the New York City Department of Environmental Protection (NYC DEP) used Nerdio Manager for Enterprise to move 2,000 employees to remote work in a matter of days–90 percent faster than it could have using VPN connections (and without the need for new hardware).
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
AVD vs Windows 365: A Business Perspective
Discover the difference between Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365, which use case fits your organization’s situation, and how you can maximize savings from a business perspective.
6 Cost Reduction Strategies for AVD
This article outlines 6 cost reduction strategies delivered by the Nerdio Manager platform that lower the costs of typical AVD deployment by more than 80%!