Empowering Enterprise IT Professionals to Deploy and Manage Azure Virtual Desktop & Windows 365.
Native Admin Experience
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise allows customers to leverage the significant investments Microsoft is making into the AVD and Windows 365 services. Unlike other virtual desktop solutions, Nerdio Manager for Enterprise does not replace Microsoft’s native components but enhances them with best-in-class enterprise capabilities.
Explore some of Nerdio Manager’s features below. Click on each benefit tile for more information.
Azure Virtual Desktop
FLEXIBLE AZURE-BASED VDI PLATFORM
EASIER TO DEPLOY & MANAGE MICROSOFT 365-BASED VDI PLATFORM
UNIFIED DEPLOYMENT, MANAGEMENT AND OPTIMIZATION PLATFORM FOR AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP & WINDOWS 365.
Try Nerdio Manager Free for 30 Days
WHO WE WORK WITH
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise Customers
UNLIKE ANY OTHER SOLUTION
What Makes Nerdio Manager
for Enterprise Unique?
- Only AVD and Windows 365-native Enterprise-grade solution that addresses data residency, compliance, and security requirements
- Lowest cost solution
- Can be layered on top of existing AVD and Windows 365 deployments non-disruptively
- Zero lock-in; remove Nerdio Manager without any impact on users or infrastructure
- Azure Marketplace deployment and billing – no procurement process
- Auto-scaling – schedule and event driven
- Desktop image creation, import, and management
- Frequent feature and version updates based on customer and partner feedback
Nerdio Manager is an Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365-native, Enterprise-grade Azure application deployed to customer’s own Azure subscription and controlled exclusively by the customer. This means no data ever leaves and is only controlled by the customer.
Nerdio has partnered with Teradici to enable PCoIP® in Azure deployments, extending Microsoft’s flexible Azure platform with the performance and security of Teradici PCoIP® display protocol.