As you’re in the process of building and growing your Azure practice, it’s important to consider the costs associated with Azure. These varying costs can become confusing and somewhat overwhelming, so we developed a tool to help you easily track the many line items included; the Nerdio for Azure Cost Estimator.
Here are a few improvement highlights in version 2.0:
- Support cost estimates for three new use cases: Azure RDS, DaaS and Line of Business (LoB) apps.
- Clearly view upfront costs when selecting Reserved Instances instead of pay-as-you-go option.
- More accurate pricing information for Reserved Instances.
- Improvements to include newest Azure features available.
- Better validation to prevent users from making wrong choices; i.e., disabling fields that don’t apply based on selections elsewhere on the screen.
These are just a small selection of the many updates we’ve made to Cost Estimator tool. We encourage you to check it out for yourself and to contact us with any questions you may have. It’s super simple to use, and it’s free. Get started today.