- What’s your role here at Nerdio? What do you do on a day-to-day basis and how do you help partners/customers?
I’m a Creative Marketing Specialist, meaning I create most of the designs, creative assets, website designs, and help on all things marketing for Nerdio.
- What’s a fun fact about you that most people don’t know/couldn’t guess?
I’m a big gamer and am very interested in 3D environmental art/design. Would love to work in a gaming studio as an environmental artist sometime! I also play 5 instruments!
- What’s one technology advancement you hope to see or think we will see in the next ten years?
Not sure if we’ll see this in the next ten years, but I’d love to see advancements in holograms and augmented reality.
- What are three movies you’d bring with you to a deserted island?
Inside Llewyn Davis, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, and Forrest Gump
- In your opinion, what’s the most rewarding part of working for Nerdio?
The diversity in projects I get to work on and seeing my actions making a difference and leaving a mark on the company. Growing with Nerdio while the company itself is growing is also very cool to see!
- What sitcom family or friend group would you choose to be a part of?
Friend group from the show Friends (but I would probably fit in best with the friend group from The Big Bang Theory)
- Besides a standard computer, what is the earliest piece of technology you remember owning?
Didn’t purchase this but it was handed down to me which I technically own now, the Nintendo Entertainment System from the 80s!
- You’ve been with Nerdio for a while now. What’s motivated you to stick around?
The fast-paced environment, growth, and the great people I get to work with!
- What’s the most valuable thing you’ve learned while working in tech?
The skillset that I’ve learned while working in tech can apply to so many other things outside of work. I’ve always been interested in technology and digital media and learning from my hobbies/art has helped in the work space and vice versa!
- What’s a current technology trend you’re passionate about?
Virtual and Augmented Reality and I have a big interest in storytelling in digital media (animations and gaming).