The migration process is totally seamless. One day your users will be working on old, unsafe desktops. The next day they’ll all be on their brand-spanking new virtual desktops with the same apps and user experience they had before – just with way better security, speed, flexibility, and more. All the while, your virtual infrastructure will be chugging away behind the scenes.
Comprehensive Stepped Approach
To start off with, you’ll be connected to your assigned Onboarding Engineer and Project Manager. They’ll schedule a kickoff call with you to fully understand your expectations and create a winning plan of action. Our approach is to be completely transparent with you – we’ll work alongside you during the whole process so you’ll be involved throughout.
And that’s not all. Here’s what else you’ll get:
- Project management & network diagram creation
- System provisioning and customization
- Discovery and inventory of existing systems
- Microsoft software installation configuration
- Third-party software installation & configuration
- Onsite go-live and backup configuration
- System monitoring and alerting setup
- System patching policy configuration
- Office 365 deployment and integration
- Local network integration assistance
And don’t worry a bit – we won’t leave you hanging afterwards either. Your dedicated Onboarding Engineer will remain in contact with you to ensure that everything is running super smoothly.
Then, once you’re all set, you’ll have direct access to the very knowledgeable — and friendly, might we add — support team. These specialists can be reached via phone, email or chat, day or night.