Backup & Disaster Recovery
It goes without saying that Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) coverage is important. We know it’s hard to believe but, unfortunately, we still haven’t bent the elements (or human nature) to our will. To help prevent minor or major catastrophes within your organization, enter Nerdio.
Here are some of the key aspects of Nerdio’s built-in BDR available to you.
- Multiple Tier III data centers
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – Never lose more than one hour of data changes
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – Be back online within four business hours in case of a regional disaster
- Up to hourly full data backups
- Continuous, secure out-of-state replication
- Standby DR capacity to bring up a hot-site system
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to define policies to prevent unauthorized removal of data with personal devices, flash drives, external cloud storage, or personal email.
All of our plans come with a fully-loaded backup strategy. Even our backups have backups. Want it backed up every day? More of an every hour kind of person? You got it. No headaches, no lost files, and no panicked calls. Unless your users enjoy redoing work.
Obviously all authorized administrators will have unrestricted access — anytime, anywhere. But we also understand that not every employee should be granted permission to certain files, or even the system in general. We, of course, have a solution for that.
Authorized admins have the ability to shut off user access during specific times. Don’t want your staff to have access to private files after business hours or on weekends? No problem. We’ve got you, or rather your data, covered.